Saturday, October 3, 2009

mooncake festival (family)~

today is a wonderful day, because today is mooncake festival,
my whole family go the old house there celebrate,
im so happy, because i can play firework and also candle,
long time no play man~
so happy, but there is a sad thing, my leg kena burn~
a pop was appear at my leg finger, it's damn pain!
even it's small in size~haha
enjoy the photos~




a present from my JieJie



So nice!!!




Got cups and tea leaf some more~



it look nice!!!



fireworks~



i am burning something~



nice shoot man~



after i drink this, my stomach so hot~
it's RED WINE!



I hate carlsberg~
but what is inside is champagne ~



Green Apple flavor~



HENG~



HENG again~~



hehe~~




candle light~




ice~



it's Sarsi~



still got many haven't take out then they eat ler~haha~



delicious~



i need to put all the thing inside because no more place for me to sit~
pitty~



1/2 of the dish~




WHITE CUT CHICKEN~
(白切鸡)




Fried Prawn
still got sauces one~



Prawn~



pity Singo (his name)
only can see cannot eat~pity him~


haha~
then end~

No comments: