Friday, October 23, 2009

moody day~

just now, when almost finish tuition, my mood is so so so down...
it's a sudden attack for my mood, decreases for no reason,
maybe there's something i not really happy...
but i couldn't figured it out...

my mood no is extremely in a bad condition,
it's even bad than before, bad than what i've felt before...
anyone?
find me to chat?
need someone to talk to, off course someone that i trusted...
never mind , i know this wouldn't happen...
because every time when i on MSN, there's nobody find me to chat...

anything just talk to myself...
anything just hide in my heart...
anything just have to keep quiet...
anything just have to face it alone...
maybe few days more, i will feel better,
cause i think this is already become one of my life part

sometimes really think that,
i am just extra, maybe i just have to follow what they said
"Go die lah you!"
exist or not, it doesn't matter...
PERHAPS I AM JUST EXTRA...



i know that i am emo, but as a friend, you shouldn't tell your friend that i don't know about this, this will make me more sad...
you should know this!

it's good to know that news, you're in love again~
good luck to you~
want me say your name?
i don't want~

No comments: