Tuesday, October 13, 2009

last post until exam over~

It's so good that form3 students just finish their PMR,
they're so free now, can do whatever they want to,
but for me and other students,
we still have to suffer for about 4 weeks,
now it's about 2 weeks before exam,
i started my revision already,
but seems like my plan for my revision is a bit not processing well,

Well, today i failed to following my plan again,
but today i am purposely to fail it because,
i know that, if i follow it today, i will never follow it for few days later,
as MiHui said, motivation is an important thing that make us have effort to do something that we want to do or achieve.

Yesterday there's something sad happen on me, i think that one can be my motivation, because i want to protect my self-respect.
i hate to compare myself to other peoples, but since she did it, i will make myself be the top in 3 of us, but i wont let you know, because i study so hard not for you to use to compare with other peoples.

I would like to try the feeling what XiaoRu has tried,
by following her plan to do revision, each subject 1.30hours in one day,
maybe i do really set too much time for revision for myself,
i think i will cut down sometimes, to make myself study relax, but not stress.


Since teacher do said that, if our sciences subjects is not good,
next year you will not get a chance stay in current class,
so i decide to pump up my science subjects.

I will not let my guard down, i do agree what XiaoRu said:
"there's no friend when you're in a war"
but don't worry, my target only got one person,
so all of you, don't take me as a danger person,
don't alienated me~


Friends, let's revise what we've learned,
to prevent ourselves not getting a chance to stay in 4sc2/Rc~
i love you all~
I Love X.A.Y³~

No comments: