Thursday, October 8, 2009

friends give me energy to survive

today, when i went school,
i got some special feeling,
the feeling is weird, but it's feels good,
erm...a little bit of happiness...
i don't know what is this feeling,
but peoples said,
this is mean that
I'M IN GOOD MOOD~
hahaha~

got za dao boh?
haha~
really, today went to school, the feelings if definitely different,
but there's something happen make me not really happy,
is that, actually today after school,
i already promised my lovely yao yao, lover yuyang, brother karseng will on GG
for dota together, and then at night revision loh,
who know wa!
my mummy say want go hanfoong's house chit chat with his mum woh...
then i suddenly felt
OMG~


before that, my mummy fetch me to Digi Service Centre,
for pay my bill,
(sii poiseng, no ratus atau ribu lah!)
total is RM165 this month and last month,
and my mummy ask the Digi Centre worker (call him as Digi-er, quite leng zai)
this Digi-er quite leng zai, but his mouth ahh~
bad than Ah Beng!
my mummy ask him, the phone online payment is how to count one,
then i ask him, is count as /minutes or what?
then he said:
not count /minutes one, is count the web that you search is how big,
mean like, you go google, for example is like 10mbps,
if you go google image, for example like 35mbps,
so you go google image, the usage of connection is larger,
will charge more money,
is count like that....
then me and my mummy owhh~~~
ok~loh
BUT!!
BUT!!
BUT!!

he add few more sentences behind...
if you go for download games, one game is 10mbps,
when you download it, it will charge for about RM10++++
or even >RM10++
then my mummy starring at me with her tiger's eye balls~
then my heart is screaming: OMG~~~~~~~

ok loh, then my mummy paid it and get into car, then head to foong's house,
once i get into the car, my mummy scold me
say:
you sure go surf and download games one lah!
OMG, i never loh~
so YUN WONG!
then went to foong's house,
omg, boring unti i sleep on the sofa,
my mummy still HMM SEH DAK go back yet, stay until 4pm ++
only go back,
i really speechless~


then go home straight away on GG, but unfortunately,
my lovely yao yao, got to go,
actually i am lucky too,
because my brother karseng and my dai gor alex still online~
wuhoo~
haha~

then end______________

I SWEAR I NEVER DOWNLOAD GAME FROM DIGI-WAP!


I love my friends,
because...
friends give me energy to survive~

No comments: