Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boring Day~

Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~
Boring~



Today is freaking boring,
later 4.30pm i have to reach LRT Cempaka and head to Kepong HQ,
for overnight, because tomorrow i have to attend to the State Review.
Tonight i plan to have a good and long revision in HQ, since there's nothing to do.
luckily KahYan, KarSeng, ShengKang and Yiting Jie is there too,
if not i think i will lack of oxygen because of loneliness~

MY God, exam is coming soon, why the school still not distribute us the schedule ?
i don't even know the actual day of exam, someone said
it's on 19th of Oct, someone said it's on 27th of Oct,
really confuse,
but no matter how, i will try my best to achieve good result,
i wish that my friends and me will get a good result in the end year exam,
so that next year we can study together again.

Friends, I Love You,
You Give Me Energy To Survive,
I Love X.A.Y.Y.

No comments: