Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exam is on next week~

Exam is coming guys,
have you do well preparation for it?
hope that you got, if not, you will die so ugly in the final exam...
i regret that i couldn't do what i planned to do,
like i listed out what subjects to revise on which day,
but at last i couldn't follow it, because of my laziness,
trust me guys, lazy will bring someone to death,
so please try hard to kill off your 'Lazy Cells' as i trying to do...


erm, it's like movie have trailer,
for my post also have trailer,
after exam there will be few posts to post up,
it's my opinion post...
1) In and Out
2) *finding*
3) *finding*

haha~ paiseh, so far only got idea to post about In and Out this post...
i want to good luck to all of my lovely friends, and my dears and darlings
dear for boy and darling for girl...




I love X.A.Y³

No comments: