Friday, March 5, 2010

apologize...

well...i love my blog because it give me the chance which i not dare to apologize to you all...or there's too many peoples i have to apologize to...

recently my mood isn't that good...maybe because of stress...
i wonder...but i do really felt sorry to all my friends, cause i felt that myself is such
irritating...annoying...terrible...freaking...friend.
maybe i did something that make you feel not happy or even angry before,
and i would like to apologize here...Sorry

maybe that my mouth said something that never pass through my brain...
or i wonder maybe i am an idiot or what...
well i just want to say sorry to you all that if i did something that causes you
feel not happy or angry...

and last i would like to say that...i am not a good friend...whenever you felt not happy, you can scold me anytime, i am ready for that...
So sorry...


对不起。。。我不是一个好的朋友

No comments: