Sunday, March 14, 2010

going to camp~

here a news for you all~ but i don't know whether i should categorize it into good news or bad news...
i am going to school camp tomorrow~ well, still the same place Ulu Yam but is at The Rock Resort...don't know think there's really a RESORT...the RESORT word just an illusion~ don't get fool of that...3 days of camp hopefully wont rain cause if rain~you will see a lot of "WET-LOOK"...and who is going, pray hard not to rain too better...since there's an experience for myself that rain isn't a good thing to enjoy in the CAMP!

well, i been forced to attend the camp just because i am the president and if i does not go to the camp, my co-curriculum marks will be like normal members which is only 1 mark, if i not mistaken... this kind of reason is really not acceptable for me...but what to do? life is like this <-- copy Alvin's line~ but never mind because there's a lot of friends going...i think this will be the enjoyable thing for me~ =) because i do love my friends a lot...especially my close friends~ because they meant a lot to me~

going to this camp i will skip 3 tuition classes which is BM, Phy and Add Maths... my add maths already not good~why the god have to do this on me... and going to the camp my holiday just like XXXXXX on the calendar... you know what it means? FULLED with cross = full with activities no free time at all...want to train more on kawat kaki also cannot~ what a sad thing about this...


and i can't hang out with my friends.... you know what? there will be a lot of hanging out with friends since that is a holiday...but now i just can tell myself...don't hope for that~ and and and my sivik project...the sketch not yet done...materials not yet buy...a lot a lot of things to do...after holiday i will be even more busier than now...


that's why we always say 24hours per day is not enough for a student... and just get a bad news...monday! i couldn't celebrate baoyun's birthday... well do felt guilty on this loh~ how? never mind never mind...get something from the camp and then give her as birthday present...like medals....but IT'S not HARD because IT'S EXTREMELY HARD~ copy that point...IT'S EXTREMELY HARD!!!! gosh....


what to do? life is like this~ haha, that's all~ friends, remember~i love you ya~ =)

No comments: