Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sport day

well for your information...yesterday was sport day...
i got duty so have to go...can't like some of my friends, stay home do revision
(as you all know i wont do)
have to wake up at 5.30 to prepare my full-uniform...and this and that and blah blah blah so on so on...
then head to karseng's house to help him take the 3 little boxes ( first aid kid)
reach school then get into bus...
and then on the way to Stadium Cheras...
well the toilet is freaking smelly and dirty...
i get in about few seconds then can't bear it and rush out...
and the sport day is start....
lazy to write about the "happening"
haha~

i just know that i been darked by the sunlight when i am duty...
and there's something make me felt like going to MAD...
what is it? just my members know...
haha~ good luck for exam~
love you all...my friends~

No comments: