Monday, February 22, 2010

true friends?

schoolmates...
classmates...
friends...
good friends...
best friends...
true friends...
brothers...
???
which category are you for me?
recently i see human's ugly face which is the fake face...
maybe lady gaga's song is to help these kind of people sing their feeling of their inner heart...
can't read my can't read my...no you can't read my POKER FACE...

i just want to say that...
i am a person which take friends much more important than anythings included family...
but what i get from some of my friends is that...
i felt that they don't know how to appreciated me...
this is what i disappointed about...
hopefully there's no more things that will happened again...
if not i don't know whether i can stand strong until when...
last...
i do really love you all, my friends


No comments: