Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scientific Disaster!

Tomorrow onwards, will be the second week of the finale exam,
well, last week i finished my BM, BI, Moral
and also Sejarah (the lame subject) paper.
tomorrow will have Mathematics,
and this week will be science and mathematics subjects week.


I think i have to take in more Vitamin G (vitamin Gear <- i created it myself)
since all those science and mathematics subjects
need more Logical thinking and calculating skill,
if you do really know me well,
what i used to think is
OUT OF LOGICAL!
Therefore, i have too add one more dish in my daily meal,
which is GEARS!

Mathematics need calculate,
Additional Mathematics need calculate,
Physics need calculate,
Chemistry need calculate,
even Biology also consists of calculating question~


Hope that i wont faint in the exam, because i felt that my calculating skill is not really good compare to primary school...
Once again, i wish all of my friends
GOOD LUCK~

And i suggest you all, take in MORE VITAMINS GEARS~
hahaha~
good night (i know is still early now~)

No comments: