Sunday, November 29, 2009

Frances wedding~

My table number~
~57~





my cousins~
just come back from Singapore~
they went Singapore for wedding dinner also~
haha~
now come back got again~



my cousin~
facing SPM now,
look a bit sad right?
haha



the 1st dish,
the pork rib is quite delicious,
but sad to say that
the lobster's head
is fake one
erm not fake, just like plastic when i touch it
haha




shark fin~



erm, my uncle sit beside me
and he teach me how to differentiate
real and fake shark fin
according to the result,
this bowl of shark fin, is fake one~
make by flour one~


i know someone saw this sure say is me
Stupid Chai PS~
not me lah ok!
but it taste good with the sweet sauce~




this kind of fish is very expensive one~
call LONG DAN (which mean big butt in cantonese)
but it taste like shit~
my uncle say if this fish is nice
the skin of the fish should be thick and glue-like form
this one?
skin got lah~
but is what we said in cantonese 腐竹皮~



erm...
fried prawn and the sauce prawn~
fried one not really nice, cause got too many flour inside~
the sauce one,
i very pro man, i can peel off its skin without using my finger~
just with a pair of chopsticks~
haha~



the dish that i love most~
LOR HON ZAI~
see the name also know is vegetarian food lah~
but don't know why,
got abalone inside~
*confusing*



see the ladies with green dress and the hairstyle same with Princess in Aladin~
she is my cousin~and stand beside her that black shirt guy is my cousin too~
that one stand left of my cousin is her husband man~
face got a bit big lah~haha





this one is desert~
super nice man~
is what we call SAI MAI LOU in cantonese
my uncle tell me that, when this desert is up
that means end, because
西米露 = 卖晒咯
in cantonese
hahaha~funny man




this one i don't know what to call
i just can say
this is a breast-like dish~
*yellow*



the stupid foong kept on saying want to take photo
*faint*



the stage,
not really big
not really nice




see, this is what i discover in the restaurant~
crabs and a die off PISSING PANTS PRAWN (lai liu har)




this freaking lobster make me sick
because i touches its tentacle~
haha~ got sting some more~




well i found poiseng here~
haha~
*joking*






the end~

No comments: