Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOT easy ok!

I am back~ I am back~
erm...just now went for work~
at first, i thought it's easy~
but when i know it, GOSH~it's harder than i expected~

reach there at 12.45pm, go in and find kahyan~
saw kahyan is there checking for her stock~
then help her awhile since the supervisor haven't reach yet~


after awhile i saw someone who look like a supervisor
(means got supervisor look lah)
then i look back to kahyan and ask her is that the supervisor?
BINGO, what i thought is correct~
haha~ the supervisor so young man~
like about 20++, handsome xia~
erm...he is good, can let me rest~
haha~


the secret of my work~
is now publish~
i ACT DOLL!
you know doll?
nehh those promotion day got d doll~
i work for the KRAFT company,
which is the tiger biscuits~
the tiger's head is so so so heavy~
now my shoulder got a bit pain~
erm~
2hours pass so fast~
next time if got, i sure go do~
because easy earn money man~
haha~
just laugh if you want~
=P

No comments: