Thursday, November 12, 2009

No Update~

Is been a few days i didn't update my blog,
so today i decide to update it,
actually i am thinking to write some posts in my blog,
but i don't know how to elaborate those points,
so give me some time ya~


___________________________________________________

herm, this few day nothing special happen,
just few of my friends is not really happy,
but i don't know what to do,
and few of my friends have CURLED their hair,
haha~
not bad...

this two days my mood is located at angry mode,
someone-s make me angry but they don't know,
i don't want to say, they didn't realize that's their fault,
and no apologize at all...
i don't want to tell them because this is their fault
i don't want to remind them,
and this thing no need remind if you do really care my feelings...
don't say i never give a chance to them,
today go school,
i kena fong fei gei by 2 persons,
this morning mum still shoot me why yesterday said don't want go but today said want go...
speechless, until school one of it didn't come,
another one go back home when the rest time,
really speechless,
stay there alone like a fool,
never mind...



________________________________________________
after see someone's blogpost,
i do really felt angry more,
don't want to mention it anymore
it will make me more angry
don't know why
maybe tomorrow i will show my black-face out
better don't piss me off
if not i wont give face to you and shoot you in front of all person
don't say i never warn you
i am serious now!


__________________________________________



don't want to say too much cause not really in mood
but listen first, not moody,
is GEK HEI~
can't do anything, just pretend nothings happen
maybe this will make them more happy
that's all...
hope someone make sense...

No comments: