Friday, July 3, 2009

I realize something ( Bad And Good)

Today as usual, i went to school but not from my house, is from Kar Seng's house.
yesterday i overnight at his house for the Sivik Project.
We use only 1 and half hours to done that, then send Chun Yao and ask him to print.

Whao his printer's ink so poor, printed 27/28 pages of paper then finished already.
maybe original brand is like this, i am using refill type one, so can print anytihng without cosidering (sounds like i am wasting earth's sources)

Then me and Kar Seng go sleep at 1.30am, whao until the morning i am just like CAN I SLEEP FOR MORE A WHILE? so tired man.

then went school, like nothing special happen. but while the moral period, the teacher like become abnormal again (she always abnormal one).
she saw Yee Cheng laughing so loud then she ask her to stand up, then when she found another one talking louder than Yee Cheng which is Foong, she ask Yee Cheng to sit down.

Before that The Choong Pooi Yee move Yee Cheng's chair aside to YingJie then YeeCheng don't know, she straight away sit down, but luckily i hold her back. if not she will become a FISH in the class.

I quite like my new English teacher, Cik Amrien (sounds like a male, but she is a female).
I don't know why, but the feeling she give me is like a good teacher.
maybe she is still a trainee and everything doing well.

But there's a disaster in my schooling life is, my new Sejarah teacher.
He is good he is knowledge-ness, he touch us many things extra.
But what i can't bear is his pronouns, i should say that he can't talk clearly in madarin is CiI Lei Gan. in one sentence 10 words, i only understand 2 of it, the other 8 need times to digest only can understand what he talk about.

Is quite challenging.
That's all for today, nothing special just i am sleepy but i have to wait KarSeng and ChunYao since they said they gonna teach me Dota.
ChunYao tomorrow come my house, he is the second classmate which visit my house.
but i don't know he come for what
(my room so messy lah!)

No comments: