Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The feeling is weird...

Monday, there's something happened in my classroom,
i think most of my friend should knew it already.

what i want to mention is not about the issue,
he do said something make me felt weird about that sentence.

He said since he move to this school, what we treat him like.
i admit that at first his image not really good to me, and i kept on talking his bad behind him.

but when i get know to him, i be friend with him.
but not a very good friend, now in my heart he is one of my best friend now,
but what he think about , i really don't know loh.
maybe i just a normal classmate. i do think so.

After he said that sentence, i try to visualize many times.
what i felt is just he not really accept me as his friend like that.
felt sad, because i very care about friendship.
all my friend should know this, i will easily get hurt when one of my friend left me or what, even my external shows is like a funny guy everyday happy happy~

But the other me is just opposite of that.
don't know want to type what, just felt like...
don't know lah~haiz~SAD...

...... ...... ...... .......

No comments: