Monday, July 13, 2009

I HATE HIM~

Today i go tuition with very good mood, because i like to tuition.
once i reach there, i go 7-11 with Kar Seng, then go back to tuition center.

After that, my cousin not coming and a boy sit beside me, i never mind one,
but the person is the FAT GUY that i hate~
last time he first day go add maths tuition, then that day just only got chinese, no malays or indians.
then teacher said our government said we will be learning science and mathematics in Malay 2 years after~
luckily i escape~haha~

then teacher ask who don't know chinese one, that fat guy rise up his hand,
then teacher ask him what primary school you are~
then he answered Chung Hwa~
what the...Chung Hwa don't know chinese.
then teacher ask him one more time then he said he know~
damn`
i hate this kind of people loh~

What is shame about learning chinese or KNOW CHINESE?
you're a chinese, and you suppose to learn chinese and learn chinese if can we should master it as well~

You felt that chinese is a shame so that you raise up your hand??
My friend Mihui~
even she was in a Malay primary school before,
but she try hard to learning chinese and try typing blog post in chinese~
this is what we proud of, but not like you~
so i change place with Kar Seng while the break time of tuition~

Make me felt sick lohh!!
and some more, the stupid blablabla, i just talking a little funny,
he ask me to drive taxi, damn!
i study so much ask me go drive taxi~
i hate loh~
i know i am small gas~so what~
this is what i felt mah~
i doing my self in my own way~if you don't like
GET LOST FROM HERE RIGHT NOW!

Phew...so comfort after typed this out~

No comments: