Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cousin's House Trip...

Just now went my cousin's house, actually my mummy want to went her house first.
then she haven't back, and maybe she will come my house before go back her house,
so we wait for her, finally at the excited moment which is we going to leave our house,
t


hen she came already, my mummy fetch her together to Carrefour first, because near her house.
then we shopping there, i bought one air-fresher, is lavender flavor.
when i saw the promoter girl, i felt she is pity, because according to normal promoter, they will have a mini store to put their products and stand beside there explain the function to the customer.



but this girl she have to carry a box with two rode by her neck, and then stand there, some more the box put few air-fresher on that.
i felt that she is pity, in fact i not interested in the product one.
but when i look at her, she is so pity (quite pretty lah, Haha...)


then she promotes the air-fresher to my mum, then i walk to there and say i want lavender flavor one, then i take two and then go.
Owh...can't the company be more sympathy with this??
and then, my uncle call my mummy, he said they didn't cook so ask us go dinner at restaurant with them loh.



whao the foods quite nice because got "Pissing Pants Prawns"(direct translate from cantonese)
Haha...
then went his house just back from there.


gain something~haha~
the setup for PPS and Maple~
cause my Maple spoiled already, luckily my cousin downloaded it, then i ask him to give me loh~

No comments: