Friday, July 10, 2009

Flag Days Donation

Just now went Pandan Indah Pasar Malam for the flag days donation,
at first my mood is not really like to go for the donation duty,
because lazy.

After i finished my tuition, Ker Lee follow me back to my house, and wait me having my dinner, then my mummy fetch us to there.
At first me and Jia Min stand at the end of the Pasar Malam whereas Ker Lee and Jack standing at the start point.

But all the people walking in Pasar Malam busy on their "shopping"
so me and Jia Min decided to go the store one by one,
from the result we can know that going store one by one is more good than standing there.

I am so touching, there's a Malay Lady, when we ask the supervisor that can we collect donate at the Coffee Shop, then the supervisor said no, but the Malay Lady come out and pick many one ringgits from her purse, and stuck it into our Tong, and keep on calling us "darling"
still ask us want drinks or not, so touching loh, her style like Puan Sia.

at 10pm we all decided to stop because we are tired, we sold less stickers but earn many money, our Tong is weightless but all inside is money but not coins so, the Tong can lifted up easily.

So happy today~

No comments: