Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today will be the day

Today got so many things need to do,
later i going to KL Central,
go there for what?
My cousin sis invite me, go there....
DO REVISION.
-.- what the~ need go so far do revision~
this is their culture~
culture of Kuen Cheng High School.
haha~
ok, never mind, because never try before~

Just now receive a call from JiaMin,
omg, once i know is her, then i know there's only one thing she will call me,
St John~
*faint*
she ask me to find people for duty~
haiz~
i just plan this holiday i can pass it peacefully~
but, looks like my plan is spoiled!
haiz~
anyone? interested on Blood Donation Duty??
Venue: Tesco Cheras
Time: 26/09/2009 & 27/09/2009
Give me your name please~
arghhh~


today after back from the KL Central, my blog will down for half an hour~
haha~cause my blog is going to change cloth...
i know i mention it 10 years ago~
haha~

have a nice day~

No comments: