Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holiday is going to end

Tuesday went to TimeSquare hang out with MiHui together with my cousin,
we go to Neway first because we want to SING~
haha~
at first, three of us not really in the High mood,
until the last 15minutes, we only start to high,
felt so wasted.
haha~
then we plan to eat Bar.B.Q plaza first, but no time,
so we decide to walk around and then go watch movie
G-Force~
so many peoples say, this is a hamster movie~
actually, they're wrong.
those "hamster" in the movie actually is guinea Pig,
guinea Pig is bigger than hamster.
not bad loh the movie, but oh~
we watch 3D one, felt so wasted because not so many 3D scene,
if we watch Final Destination 3D, i think will be better and excited~



Holiday is going to end, i still haven't start my revision seriously~
felt so guilty loh~
because i promised my self must do revision,
so far i just done my add maths revision, and others?
i didn't even touch~
is there any way to help me memorize all the thing in book?
like burn the book and then mix with water then drink it~
or sit on top of the books?


really no idea what should i do,
exam is coming, it's an end year exam,
not a normal exam, really felt that time past so fast~
my feeling now is just like i just come to F4
all those subject haven't master, don't say master,
handle also can't~
because i used to failed my history~
can't blame me, i am a person who look forwards
haha~
i know it's is an excuse.
i think i have to BAI GUAN ler~

No comments: