Monday, September 7, 2009

Argh...Need school again~

there's so many holidays recently,
make my lazy mood turned on already,
but i still need to sit for my end year exam ahh~
Help, need to turn off the lazy mood and turn on the revision mood jor.

today went yao's house, teach him blog thingy~
OMG, yao's mummy really nice, treat me orange juice, vitagen, and also mini egg dart (famous in Taman Muda).
thank you auntie~
haha~

tomorrow need school again, have to brush up my homeworks ler,
if not i will never get a chance to get into top 10 again~
mummy going to Singapore,
gosh i going to have Transport Deficiency~
i hope that i will get my license and car soon!!!!
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE~
PLEASE~
Then i can Yum Cha with my friends ler~
hahaha~

To Hamster & Babe:
sorry ahh beat your biii, i just playing,
don't angry oh~ haha~
=D

No comments: