Saturday, September 5, 2009

FIRE!

OMG, today 4am something i receive a call from my mummy friend,
i still mong seng seng, then i answer the call~
the jie jie say, harlos, heng ahh?
then i say yes, the she say your old house front there got fire~
i still mong cha cha that time, but once i know this
i get shock!

Then i pass the phone to my mummy, then my mummy change shirt and then go back old house, but i didn't go~
cause sleepy man!
My mummy just cam back from there,
omg about 10 store been burned up~
even the steel also melt~
Mummy say is people FONG FOR one~
OMG so kejam!
Then now nothing ler~
T_T got one store inside feed jor 6 dogs,
one dog die already and one dog burned, sent to hospital already~
SAD~


Just now go take bus to school~
OMG, chunyao cannot go again, because his father~
nevermind lah yao~ join us up next time~
i also didn't go, because i patah balik~
To Yao:
you never make me felt angry for long time,
angry for few hours is normal~
haha~don't too mind of it~
we're friend~
=D


I LOVE MY FRIENDS~

No comments: