Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wahh one more days~

Wahh one more days open school ler,
homework haven't done ehhh
haiz today and tomorrow need chiong ler,
but i think easy gua just few homeworks,
but the most annoying homework is MORAL!!!

because need to do 2 different timetable,
ahhh~~~
GOSHHHH................

but im so happy lahh,
because 1more more days i can meet my best friend~
meet my normal school life
it's better than holidays
especially holidays never go out or something~

haha some more monday i go register for tuition then terus go tuition ler~
woots..
happy happy~
haha,
of cause i went tuition not for play [i said im happy]
im happy because i no need stay in nervous when school teacher teaching something
haha happy happy~
some more i want to like a REAL student
REAL student??
in my mind real student is everyday after school didn't go back home
but stay in school do revision do homework
then went for tuition
study until late late only go back home that type.

haha...
are you the REAL student in my mind?
want to share experiences??
contact me ~
haha *like commercial jiang*
joke lahh~

im happy because many best friend hardworking with me
study with me
happy with me~
haha

but this not mean that my life is happy
of cause i can't say why my life is not really happy
because i can't think about it~
impossible suddenly think out something unhappy and write de mahh
so wait me felt mad then i write~ haha

No comments: