Thursday, January 15, 2009

so boring ahhh~~~

today was boring~
is just like normal schooling day~
today went to the physics room~
wow, full of dust~
haiz..........

i think long time didn't use already~
but the physics room not bad la~
boleh tahan, but the black board is so small~

omg, our PSK teacher~
GOSH, is the stupid History teacher,
her face just like a square bread~
and she never smile before, today i bring wrong book to the school,
i should bring PSK textbook but i brought PJK~
omg, then she ask those who never bring book go out~
[she always use this skill~ ]
then she start her special way to punish us~
she cubit us~
but is no feeling that type, i explained that i bring the wrong book~
but she didn't care about it~
still cubit me~
*i should say she cubit my school shirt only~*
what a stupid teacher~

wow English teacher today so funny~
she ask us to write "Teenagenese"~
haha~those who haven't learnt this chapter
i think they wont know~
Teenagenese is something that you want to tell your parents politely~
so you might add a "please" in front of that~
so that we grouping in a group(cheng kah seng, ysk,how and me)~

~Please let me surf the internet longer [when teacher saw this she ask me:how long is it~]
~Please give me more pocket money $$
~Please stop nagging me anymore
~Please give me money to collect comics
~Please give me some personal space~

[ i forget some of it so i didn't write]

omg almost forget that~
our physics teacher ask us~
10 to the power of 12 is tera
the what we call when 10 to the power of 15~
so hard sia~
and this also....10 to the power of -12 is call pico
what we call when 10 to the power of -15~
omg i going to search it on internet [what a mighty invention]~
haha...................

No comments: