Thursday, January 8, 2009

My F4 class~~~

today is the first day in school [for F4 lahh]
i should describe today by using "WOW" or "Unexpected"
because today i did something that i never did in school before.....................


should i tell that?
i POOP in school today, hehe
usually i don't want to poop at school because the school's toilet is dirty+suck!!!
but today really "BEH TAHAN"
so i borrow tissue from ker lee [thank you ker lee]
then rush to the toilet
phew, so comfortable.....................[i should stop here]


but today got a little bit disappointing because when i go and check the class list,
i find my name by using my two little eyes,
when i found my name of cause i change my sight to the class list~
OMG!!!!!!

unbelievable because im in the 4sc2 argh~~!!!
disappointing lohhhh~~~
haiz, but i look clearer, it's ok because most of my friend in sc2, included:
puisze
kerlee
karseng and kah seng
shengkang and foong
wendy and yee cheng
vinny and puiyan
how~ and so many~!!!!

ok lahh~
but i am still want to go 4sc1~
but never mind~!!!!

i will try hard to be the top1 in 4sc2~

No comments: