Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Felt irritated for something~

OMFG~!!!
i feel irritating for something,
that not just make me felt irritated but angry too~
but i can't tell what's that actually~
because i will hurt someone and I'll get hurt too if i told~
so i just can keep it as a secret in deep of my heart~

Yesterday felt tired so after i get home, i took bath and have my dinner then straight fall in sleep on my warm bed which is covered the "White Snow Cover"
funny is it?
in fact i don't want to cover that but my mummy bought it from pasar~
can't the seller promote something that is more suitable for BOY!!
gosh~

Yesterday i went PTU(Pusat Tuition Universal) for register,
i met my primary school friend, but they seen like forget me~
but it's good too~
don't know why i just felt that~
haha maybe i don't want too many people know me~
be a normal guy is more better than a famous guy although i am not famous at all~

Yesterday is Physics, the teacher...erm~
handsome? ok loh~
Muscle? ok lohh~
Voice? ok lohh~
Teaching skill? AWESOME!!!
haha i like his teaching skill
good explanation~
good emotion~
good example was given~
what important is a good teacher~
haha

No comments: