Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Super Naughty Them!

Well,this is happened on Tuesday...
at the morning i go for the Motor test and guess what? I did it perfectly...not until perfect lah actually,just a Pass for myself~ XD
and i finally make a full-stop for my getting-P license-journey...it ate up my 3 months time..
that's A LOT!

after that and i went back home and be a dead crops from 3pm until 6pm...
omg,long time didn't have such a long nap..and it feels great!
don't know why every time go for motor lesson i will be tired like hell...
mentally not physically lah... XD

and the night...karseng suddenly call me and said he and his family is coming to my house area for the night market...well,i was wondering why he will come here~
and it's ok...
but after few minutes, vinny text me and ask me find her a good parking...
and i was like a lot of question marks spinning around my head ? ? ? ? ? ?

so i found something strange on that...then i get down to look a good parking for her...
and while waiting vinny to park i think...the kahweng text me ask me where am i..
well...there should be something happen for sure...

and after that i went back my house with vinny and karseng since they said wanna yum cha later on...so go my house sit sit..
once i reach my house,i felt so so so weird about that my room door is closed...
it's ok~
then karseng ask me for the stuff i bought for kevin..then i go and get 'em for him
once i open the door..







I SAW A BUNCH OF SHADOWS FLASHING OUT?
I SAW them!!!

-KahWeng
-YeeCheng
-Shiewin
-HonFoong
-HuiXin
-ChunLip
-Kevin
-Ah Beng

and another two of them was behind me which is Karseng and Vinny!
well,this is their surprise for my early birthday celebration~

Thanks guys...i really love you all!
what can i say?
it's really hard to get such a gang of friends who will do so much things just to make a friend happy! i will appreciate you all!

and the Blueberry Cheese Cake for sure~ XD

No comments: