Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally...The Stupid Me

Hello guys...Here am i reporting to you...
Good Morning~
Wondering so recently i can wake up so automatically in the early of morning~
Feel a little bit abnormal to myself~ LOL

Yesterday was my big day...i mean it's really big~
as you all know i already failed the driving test twice!
yesterday was my third retake...i was so so so nervous whether i will do the same mistake or not...

first reach there i was waiting like hell! you know the feeling of W.A.I.T.I.N.G?
it's like you're waiting for die,the feeling is SO NOT GOOD!
what can i say is that,the system of JPJ is just SLOW!
wasting our time just like that~ never mind,i can bear with it~

wondering why yesterday so many people called me to ask for phone number of the others...maybe there's a sign? LOL i know i am being think-too-much type sometimes~ XD owh,please do forgive me...

well,it's the time for me to take my test! firstly when i get into the car,my legs and hands is shaking...it's ok,then i just switch on music on my phone...
and when i test for the first section which is the slope...the place where i failed twice!

step a little accelerator...release a little bit of clutch (i am feeling the car right now!), the front part of the car is floating~ and NOW! i step a little more on the accelerator and release the handbrake and a little clutch!

and the car is just like...BOOO~ move forward...
well,at that moment i just wanna scream out like there's no people out there~
SO DAMN SYIOK!
Thank you Katy Perry for the song 'Teenage Dream"
it save my life~ LOL

and then i go for another two test which is parking and 3 point turn...
well,i got no problems with that two~
and finally i pass it!
after i finished my driving test,the rain started to fall~
i felt like it's celebrating for me~ *don't punch me thank you*
but still,i felt that i am very stupid cause i failed twice before~
so my happiness is not that strong~ but still HAPPY! =)

so now i am waiting for 19th to my motor test...
no worry,it would be easy than car~
That's all for today! =)
See You Guys~

Love ya <3

No comments: