Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heng's Return!

Finally I'm back my blog~ Well,i do miss you a lot but i just don't have the stamina to do typing and elaborating~
So Please forgive me my blog for making you covered by layer of dust and also spider web~

Now is the time for cleaning up all those things...
Well,actually the reason i active back my blog is because i felt like there must be something to record my life journey...and yet i only found out that blog is the only way FOR ME~

As usual yesterday went to mamak with my all dearest and lovely homies! they're so cute all the time...but there's a little incident which make us all down for a moment..well,i think it's ok just don't think too much dude...

recently i was so so so so fulled...i mean my schedule~so that i wont feel lifeless,depressed,dying for a time..but i know this is just temporary,i still have to found out my way for life...SO now i am waiting for my Form 6 to be started...

I wonder it's good choice for me or not...cause there's many people was shock when i told 'em i going to Form 6...and they tell me,don't regret after that...well,i wont regret cause i know there must be something i can get in Form 6 if really i lost my 2 years time in there...

So guys, i think it's time to stop now...well,i still need to time to suit myself back to blogging life...so pay on a little more patient please~ there will be AWESOME and shocking posts to be posted SOON~

Welcome to blogging life Siau Siau....and again Welcome back to blogging life KarSeng!


Happy Always and Forever

No comments: