Saturday, January 9, 2010

long time no update~

whao...is been a long time i no update my blog...
so i will write all the things i want to write in this post...
first i want to say that...
GOSH, i been chosen to be the President for the Badminton Club...
at first i want to be it, but then after been chosen by teacher and teacher told me what i should do, i regret cause there's a lot of things i need to handle and settle.
and some more, one people cannot be both club's president...
and i told teacher this reason, but teacher say something that show she put a high expect-ion on me...

She said your assistant will help you, all you have to do is just bully him~
haha~never mind mah, you pandai mah~
gosh...nearly faint after heard that thing...
well...nothing is impossible, so i will just take this challenge and then make it be good, because this will be the last year for me to study in secondary school....

this year is really a hard year for me...
a lot of homework...
need to boots up my academic...
settle everything for St.John...
settle everything for Badminton Club...
think for my education after Secondary school...
and celebrate all my friend's birthday cause last year in secondary school and there may have a chance we wont meet each other after that...
and one more and the most important thing is...
i sit for SPM this year...and i already set my target...
is 9A's, don't care whether it's A+, A or A-
a A's is enough~

this year really happened a lot of thing...
but the thing that i want to concern more about is friendship...
at the opening of the year, my friendship got a lot of problems...
lost few friends...but i wont regret because this is what they want...
and now i believe that this world, only true friends will care about your feeling and really help you a lot...so i will appreciate them...

and i want to say that:
Friends, i love you all!


No comments: