Monday, January 4, 2010

I don't even give a damn about what you wrote!

I get it...it's your fault but you seems like taking it is all my fault...
i want to tell you that, i have no fault at all, for this time i been very gentle,
very polite to sms you to apologize with you even i don't have any fault,

but still you act same...act cool, what the heck are you now? Do you really think that i don't have you this friend i will die? Now see, i wont!!

for the every times you told me about your thing, i was trying my best to help you,
if you forget all of this, fine i will just forget about it too, cause what i should do as a friend, i did it...but for you?

i didn't see anything that you did is helping me this friend...
Well, just want to say that the way you comfort me when i am down is really sucks, and what you wrote at facebook and blog is really piss me off,you don't need a friendship that easily break?

Now i tell you, since you say that, i don't need to appreciate this friendship,
well i don't take this as friendship...just i know you from my friends...
start from now i will just take you as transparent...well i will pretend that you've not appeared in my life ever~Good bye for you!

Now this is what you want and i will give it to you right the way i act usually...

No comments: