Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well, i just finished a huge process that i never did it before,
is painting my room~~
omg...i waiting for this such a long long time~
finally i did it, but now my shoulder is pain...since i held the same pose for about 2hours something...
this wall i start to paint it from 3.00++ pm until just now 10pm
gosh, it's really killing my cell~
fist have to thank you my cousin sis, JiaYee because she help me to draw the draft out,
and she got help me paint also lah~
well, she just paint one tree (actually is half, because another half is done by me)
and few lines~



the draft which draw by my cousin sis, JiaYee~
i choose the picture~
hee =)



the material~seriously it cost me for about
RM40++


i am drawing the whole wall~
making my shoulder pain like hell~
but it's worth~haha~


me again~ haha~


nah, see lah, the one who draw the draft
and just painting the half of the tree and few lines~
JiaYee~
she said she looks very 有气质~
i not think so =X



me again~


hahaha~ finally done~
how was it?
great?



this thing spent my 7 hours to done it
tomorrow is the turn for another wall~
hee hee =)

No comments: