Thursday, December 17, 2009

Changes~

Changes~
-----------------------

just realize something is that everything around us is changed,
and everyone around us is changes, no matter is from physically,
or others category, they're totally changed...

yes, Humans have to experience evolution,
but we should evolve to positive side but not the negative side...
after few weeks of holidays, i realize that all my friends is changed...
not i have other friends, is that the feeling my friends give me is different,
is not that familiar to, is something strange, something that i don't really know about it...

today is the first day i meet my friends back, someone them remain unchanged,
but some of them is so strange to me, when i look at them,
i felt like, do i really know you? or it was like, are you a different people which is same face with XXX?
this kind of feeling is spreading strongly to every part of my body through my veins~

i think most of them felt that they're still the same, even myself too...
but maybe the one who changed is not your friends, but is yourself,
is that true?
just look around your friends, you will see that,
no matter how you look them, what angle you look them,
they've changed...
i can't really tell whether they've changed to the positive side or negative side,
cause if i tell, this is just my opinion after all...
so did your friends changed?
judge it by yourself~

please tell me that, you're still the same in order to decrease my weird feelings,
but maybe some of you told me, my weird feeling is getting stronger,
so i suggest you all just show me that you're same by action,
i know this is a bit are-you-too-boring-? but friends,
for you and for me this is necessary ok~
thank you~

No comments: