Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

Sunway Pyramid~

yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid with my cousins,
actually we plan to go Kotaraya only cause me, jiayee and yiling just want to go
POPULAR to buy something for ourself,
but since huiming said he wants to go NIKE shop,
so we decide to go Sunway Pyramid,

reach there, found the NIKE store,
walao it's so small than i expected,
things inside not many, and there don't have the Basketball that my cousin(Huiming) wants to buy, so we go around,
step inside the POPULAR and then start choosing our our things,
after that go pay bill
and then
i go search for my pencil case, cause there's no suitable pencil case for Adult
in POPULAR,

i went BodyGlove, herm saw one is quite nice, but decide to go others store first
see whether got nicer pencil case or not,
then went to BillangBong > Everlast > Converse > Ex
but after all, there's no pencil case that suitable for me (i think lah)
then go back to BodyGlove again,
and then buy that pencil case~

then go SUperbowl for bowling, but too much of HUMANS inside
so me and my cousin decide to play Stars Achery~
woot~
so nice for the first time~
next time go with PoiSeng since he so love archer thingy~
haha~


After that take bus to Kotaraya and then go back home,
is all for yesterday~
going to duty lurr, bye~


HuiMing



KiaHeng



I holding the BOW~~




My result,
paiseh-nya~



starbuck coupun~


woots~christmas flavor~
Mocha Paraline and Dark Mocha bla bla bla( forget, haha)




the Plastic bag~
(i know it isn't good for the environment~)



my pencil case~


it look so nice!

No comments: