Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Violent ~XD

Recently i discovered something,
something that make me shocked.
I never expected that,
but that do really happened.

I beg that you all will never trust if i did not tell you all,
Normally, boy is violent than girl,
wait a minute,
that is a possible chance that girl will violent than boy.

I just have to list out few things then you all will believe.



ShieWin,
give us a very cute image and she is soft,
but................




She played CS!!!!!!


Melissa,
she is pretty,she also very clever,
but..............................





She played Left 4 Dead, Cs, and also new game Prototype.



Mihui,
whao~pretty now,clever also~
but.............................




She played Dota, CS!!!!!!!!



Goosh i almost faint~
their physical look lie me~
haha~

No comments: