Sunday, August 9, 2009

Don't know want to update what~

Mood ahh mood, can you be normal a bit?
Recently I've changed a lot, no matter from physical or psychological.
Why i will be like that, in my opinion

I think that is about friends, there's many things happened between me and them.
But what reality i was just thinking too much, they're still the same.
why i will think like that?
I really don't know.

Friends is real?
Friendship is last forever?
What i scared is a people who became my best friend in a short period, will leave me in no time. Do this will happen?
I really don't know, you have to tell me.

I am happy when i helping you all,
I am happy when you all helping me,
I am happy when joking with you all,
I am happy when studying with you all.

But, do you all happy?

No comments: