Thursday, August 27, 2009

friend happy makes me happy too~

today go basketball with them~
them?
-Karseng & His Brother
-Han Foong
-Cheong
-PoiSeng
-Yuyang
-YIngTung & TuPing

Today really bad luck, yesterday i didnt' slept because not sleepy and 2 funny guys is web cam-ing with me, haha~
KahWeng and PuiSze har~

Then start from 6.30 i fall as sleep, then wake up again at 7.30 prepare to go basketball, who know once i woke up, my stomach pain like hell then start to BANG SAI already, after i finish, my mummy fetch me to the basketball court,
who know!!!!!

My mummy's car tayar BOMB JEK!
Wahliao, buy ToTo also not so lucky man~
mou bin, change to tayar, and then straight away go to the basketball court, when i reach they all there and playing ler...

then i walk to there and sit on the swings~
after few minutes, they finish ler and then we walk to T2 for next round.
today really happy because can enjoy with many friends,
haha.


actually today i not really happy and felt sad because....
my babe cannnot go...
next time we will pray for nothing to stop us~
haha~


Thank you PoiSeng teach me how to use hero and buy what,
and also YuYang althought you kept on "splashing" you saliva to me,
Cheong, thank you also for teach me,
Foong also ( this is your job!)
Bunn Wai~
KarSeng~

Thank you all and my babe, darling and dear~
Haha~love you all~



-Friendship Forever-

No comments: