Friday, August 28, 2009

RM 13!!!!!

Just now come back from tuition, then went to saloon cause i want to cut my hair,
it's too long and i look like a weirdie~
After i took my dinner, i walk there cause just around my house,
once i reach there, and then i explain to my mummy about my phone fees,
it's freaking EXPENSIVE!
RM 170+++++
Then just now my mummy call me when i tuition once she get the bills,
because she get shocked of the fees,
then she ask me about what is DIGI WAP,
Deng loh, i never tell her i use phone to surf net before,
die ler this time, then i answer her i don't know loh~


Luckily she didn't scold me, she just say if you never use it to surf net then the fees wont expensive like this lah....
Phew~


Talk about my hair pula, whakao~!!!
i put all my hope went there and i hope will get a new hair style lah,
who know!!!!
the people don't know how to cut one, just now she use the gunting at there, left cut cut, right cut cut,
i also don't know what she cutting!!~
faint~
after all, my hair style still the same but it cost me RM13~
Wat the~
if she know how to cut and it's nice d hua Rm130 i also give lah~
haiz~
next time don't want go there ler, waste my mummy money~


Forget to tell,
i just get my T-shirts and a pants from my sister~
it's Monopoly Limited Edition~
I like it~
want see how it look like?? msn i on web cam~
heehee~ ^_^~

No comments: