Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Sad...


They Represent different things

-Gray color back ground+line = my feeling
-Green bold line = Our Friendship
-Blue Water Drop = Worry about your all


Today i am sad, so deicided to use grey colour ro express my feeling in deep of my heart.

Today while the English Period, teacher said there's a new training teacher will take over her for teaching our English.
And teacher did said that she is enough for our noisiness, our attitudes, our undone home works.




She seems like so angry, then she said she don't want we treat the training teacher like what we treated her.

I am so sad when i heard this at the same time i suffer the other feeling which is regret.
We should appreciate our teacher some more this teacher is good enough to rated as a very responsible teacher.
She did care about us, done our oral first only let the training teacher to take over her because a training teacher do not conduct any oral test.
I am sad...




Today there's many things make me felt sad in school, second is we know our rank in the class for midterm exam already. i am quite satisfy with my rank, because i did improved and i get No.9 in class.





Why i felt sad also? i should be happy on it.

but after i knew my rank, the first thing i care for is my friend's rank.
but once i know they're in danger situation, i am sad because i don't want they drop class.
Although there's only half of the year we together, but the friendship bond between us is strong enough to hold it tie.




I heard that Chun Yao said his father going to stop him for schooling anymore, i almost cry but i didn't tell them.

i don't want the second CCL appear. They're my real friends, is really real.




Kah Yan is the second cases, because she change to sc2 from Pa and i scared that she will drop, i am not cursing them but i did really care about from a friend aspect.




We be together so long time, friendship also strong.

some more this year we be even more closer because we're in the same class.



And Angel ahh~please be hard working, i don't want anyone drop class, if touch wood one of you really dropped, i will go find principal, i will talk to her to beg her for another chance.

i am really love you all, please GOD please save them from dropping class.

I love you all:
Kar Seng
Xiao Ru
Chun Yao
Kah Yan
Angel
Pui Yan
Yee Cheng
Pei Pei
Bao Yun
Shie Win
Wendy
C.Kar Seng
..........................................

You all is my best friends and real friends in sc2~!!!

No comments: