Monday, June 22, 2009

An abnormal day~

Today was normal.
No no no, i should say today is abnormal,
today was bored but it past so fast.

For today, the Belgium's guy have to go back his country within this week,
so he have a chance to give a speech on the stage.
What i surprised is he use Malay to give the speech.

i am really surprised, because he came Malaysia just only 10 months or something,
but he can handle Malay like us, i think he could possible better than me.
my Malay is terrible weak, even can't score credit, and i am in the critical situation.

This Saturday will get my result card, i haven't tell my mum yet.
don't know when she get it what will appear on her face.
Is really cannot-expect-type of expression.

Today my biology teacher don't know what happened to her, ask us to do some correction on our Peka Paper, damn i rather re-do a new one also don't want my paper become like that messy around.

It suppose to be perfect in my life, but once she ordered us to add this add that,
my Peka Paper became a draft.
Make me feel sick!

And there's something more terrible, today her mood is not really good,
then we never talk, the sound is come from outside of the class,
then she scold us, what the! what we did on you?
Don't simply scold people just because you're not in mood.

I have to rush my Moral Homework especially the Kerja Amal,
i just finish on printing my photos.
Now i have to re-do a new one since the photo is not match with the title of the paper.


and just now tuition, something funny happened.
Xiao Ru accidentally found one picture in Chun Yao's hand phone which is a guy in the picture and there's few words wrote on that picture " My Love".
then we start to kidding with him, we said we will accept one although you're a gay. Haha~

After that don't know what happen, his friend who sat beside him hold his hand, then Lee Cheng Xi (my physics tuition teacher) saw and say-out-loud: WHY YOU HOLD HIS HAND?
Then whole class laugh, haha and i said: Wah so fast got second love already.
haha and his face turns to red! is really red~
Haha~That's all for today

i have to rush my Kerja Amal.
See ya~

No comments: