Thursday, June 11, 2009

4 1/2 hours OUTSIDE!

Wowo today is a tired day for me~
today i woke up at 8.30++am~
dman it's early lah~i still want to sleep~
but no change~i have to take care Xiao Mi~
haizz....


After that jie jie come and fecth xiao mi go back their house,
then me and my mummy, auntie and cousin went out~
go TimeSquare + Sungei Wang, since my cousin said want to buy boots
(she said singapore don't have such YOUNG STYLE one)

Then go loh~
actually i felt like not to go because lazy to walk,
haiz no change mother ORDER me to go~
go loh~

once we reach there, wow find parking find until we siao~
haiz it's normal lah~
after that we walk walk walk~
my cousin search search search... for her boots~

damn my leg is tired lah~
haiz, we go out from house 2.50 and reach there at 3.15 something.
well, we walk walk walk suddenly my cousin saw a bag and she want to buy and too for her brother.
then my auntie bought 2 bag at there and 2 perfume, one for me and one for my cousin~

ITS SMELL GOOOD!!!!!
i LOVE it~

then just now reach home i see the clock~
is about 8.35PM neh~
whao~
so tired but not sleepy~


Tomorrow go sing K with sharon and yee cheng~
wohooo~

No comments: