Monday, December 29, 2008

I AM STRESS~!!!!!!!!!

OMG why i felt so stress before getting PMR result?
it should be happy because finally can know my result!

but it's not, i felt so stress than PMR before getting result, why it be?
teng jie said: because before PMR you not stress[that mean not work hard.i swear i did]
so you will felt stress when getting the result.


in fact not just my self even those my friend, all of them no one felt so happy but they felt the same!

STRESS!!!!

what can we do?? just wait until the date................
wish all my friend who took PMR in this year will get a flying color result~
important is DO NOT FAIL!!

It's sure WILL NOT FAIL for the hardworking-er, so i wish them will get their target~

LETS PRAY FOR IT!!!


STRAIGHT As IS GOOD!!!!


GOOD LUCK~!!

No comments: