Monday, December 1, 2008

Sister I Hate YOU!

You're always make something happen and facts us not happy even more angry................
you know your action is really hate by me? FOR THE REASON WHY I HATE YOU!

first you did so many wrong thing but mummy still forgive you but your brain is just like a steel ball wont turn around!! keep saying mummy love me more than love you!! LET ME TELL YOU!

Mummy's love is very balance! IT wont be "berat sebelah"
Think About IT SERIOUSLY!!!

ANd YOUR FRIEND!!!!!
So bravo ask my mother want play white or black!!!!!

Let me answer you!!!!!
No matter is white or black, both side you will lose till nothing left~!!!!

just a people who age 17 dare to ask an adult about this!!!!!

you better keep your attitude be the right way i tell you~

if not the person who regret is you~!!!!!!

No comments: