Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yea~ It's my birthday~

Yesterday, my family celebrate with me...it's a little bit too earlier...but it's better than no~ after come back from tuition...felt very tired, want to sleep straight away after bath...but due to the celebration, so can't do so...

very happy cause my cousin bro + cousin sis bought me something for present after school...then my sister, cousin sis and auntie give me ang pau as present...$$ quite huge oh the amount...haha~ love them~ I love my family~

but there's something i not satisfy which is the cake~ the people write wrong my name lah~ should be Trevis...but he/she wrote Tervis~ omg, see also know got a bit cacat lah...ish~


later at the time of 11.30++, i will start my secret mission for my best friends...i love them! haha~ i will wish them happy birthday but not myself~ special is it? i want myself to have a special birthday, not because of NG OI MIN (someone, die lah you, say me like this...ish~)
Peoples who will kena later:
V - W - X - Y - Y - P


Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to Miss Hor Yin Rul~
Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: