Thursday, April 1, 2010

I don't need a friends like this!

Everyone have their own lovely friends...adorable friends...kind friends...the friends that they cannot live without...So do i~

I sure and i very sure that the way i treat my friends is good, because i am the kind of person who couldn't live without friends, in home i have no one to talk to, that's why i treat friends even better than my own relatives...friends who know me for long time should know this...

If you're my friends but you don't know...i have nothing to say but just to forgive you...
i showing my respect to you, i didn't ask for more but just as the same, can you show me your respect towards me?

I am going to direct point out what issue and who is involved here, don't blame me for being cruel because i already bear it for such a long period of time...You tend to done this and you need to have the preparation for this kind of thing to be happen, don't be surprise or what, this is what you should get.


I already bear you for long time, and as a result your attitude is unbearable!
Lem Xiao Ru, once i typed your name i already prepared not to be friend with you anymore...
i know you since primary school but not really close, and i already know you're selfish, but i didn't expect that you can be selfish towards your friends...

I've borrowed you the earpiece since last year when Cik Amrien left, i don't know how long time is it, but it's long...and Nowadays i ask you to return back the earpiece to me because i want to borrow ChunYao, since you used it for such a long time...But i couldn't expect that you dare to tell me that you're giving your own earpiece for him but not mine?

seriously i don't know what you thinking and where your selfishness trained from...OK, now put those things aside...We talk about St.John...you said your mum started to dislike your post, ok never mind...but this doesn't mean that you can show your irrespective to us...your way of talking, your acts...is all like we owe you for 10k or 8k...

小姐!!我们生出来不是看你脸色做人的!!!

and today...is the most unbearable thing that i never experienced before...i know my command isn't good or even can say that it's worst...but can you respect me as a commander?
your eyesight is making me sick...at the moment i really want to go in front of you and give you a punch! Please think twice before you do those thing because it's really IRRITATING!

A friend will help their friend whenever their friends in trouble or needs help, but not in the other way which is by stepping them to raise up their own status, make their own benefit...this kind of friend is what we call in Chinese "Pig & Dog Friends".

It doesn't need to keep, cause they're like parasitism, once they get nothing more from you, they will leave you. This kind of friends we're not suppose to call them as "friend", because "friend" only can use for human being...

They tend to do something that will hurt you, do we still categorize them into "human being"? so obviously that the answer is not. I can say that i treat you(s) <-- many peoples is good...and i know you're selfish since i know you...but i didn't expected that your selfishness is out of my expectation...your acts is making me feel sick... I have nothing much to say to you, i just want to advise you that please be nice to your friends, don't think that you can live without friends, it's a support for us no matter where we are...and

No comments: