Tuesday, April 27, 2010

birthday present

Last Friday was my birthday...and i am so happy that i received my wishes from my friends and also presents...
haha~ it's the time for me to "show off" my birthday presents from my lovely friends.


The special birthday card
(Thank you Anuseeya, Wendy, Small KahSeng and also Yan yan)
the P³ is stand for triple PRO
they name it for me because of the presentation for biology.



An oreo cheese cake from secret recipe
my cousin bought it for me...
she know i love cheese
but she misunderstand it... is cheese, not cheese cake~
haha~thank you cousin~


A gift from Huixin (i dislike to call her Sharon)
inside there is all jokes
the reason why she gave me jokes because
she said: don't want to see you emo
*za dao, i also got cheerful time punya ok?*
thank you HuiXin




And The Ultimate Gift I ever get



The Birthday Wishes Booklet
when they doing this, they discuss a lot of things about this
in front of me...
off course a person who have 308 IQ which is me,
get know about they're going to give me
a surprise



But i didn't expect they giving me a surprise like this
i love them
thank you, YeeCheng, Angel, Yao, KarSeng, KahSeng,Hanfoong...


The front page of the booklet
well...out of 6, my photo is the most idiot one loh
never mind, it's my style~
IDIOT ROCK!

KahSeng's page
so colourful and i like it...
thank you kahseng!



Yeecheng's page
it's very nice with those circle and also candles
i love it
thank you yeecheng!


It's KarSeng's page
he didn't write his name
maybe he knew that i can recognize his writing?
haha~ very nice layout
thank you KarSeng!


Angel's page
although it's short, but it mean a lot to me
seriously i have no idea that she will put the photo in there...
thank you Angel!


A page where there's a birthday song for me
thank you yeecheng
*written by her)


HanFoong's page
seriously i don't know he will write something so yok ma for me
haha~ thank you lah cousin!
Thank you Hanfoong...


Yao's page
well, yesterday i still have an argue with him...but it's ok now
haha~
the longest one...and his page make me flash back many memory!
thank you YAO!


Jokes page...
i don't know why they giving me so many jokes
maybe i am too moody? haha~



made by YeeCheng
she spent about 3 hours for this...
very touching man~ and very nice!


Signature + Wishes page
some of their wishes are funny~
>.<


page 2


A Gift from my lovely brada...


it's a note book for year 2010...with a goose
from my lovely brada, Kahweng~
thank you weyy~ KahWeng~
Thank you Kahweng!!



A gift from my fish sister, FoongYee
it's like a camera cover for phone, which can add some effect on the shooting...
thank you FoongYee!


a very cute gift from my cousin sis + cousin bro
this is the first present i receive in this year
very thank you to them!!



This one tera i tell you all!
it's from HuiXin, a little wishes booklet
she could found some of my primary school friend sign on it!
geng! salute you!
thank you HuiXin!


well, a bundle of jokes
The Jokes Collection~
thank you HuiXin!


CHUN GAR FOK for my birthday presents...
thank you all~



a cake from my grandmum,
it's durian flavor,
so sad that is my name was written wrong~

CAKE~
seriously, i am so happy when getting these presents,
and i smile i laugh when i read those wishes, i think of you all face,
the time i pass with you all, it's really memorable...
even when i updating this post,
i still smiling and felt very happy~
thank you my friends, I HAVE A SWEET 17 BIRTHDAY BECAUSE OF YOU ALL~
i love you all!


No comments: