Friday, May 8, 2009

Wao~never seen this type of teacher before~

I am happy when i first time meet this type of teacher~
And this teacher is Alvin~
My biology tuition teacher~

he is good, responsible and one more is most important~
his teaching skills is good enough to me to remember those specific words and biology thingy~

Today is not suppose proceed to the chapter 5 but since we said that most of our exam question is regarding chapter 5, then he summarizing explain to us about chapter 5. he is good because if others teacher, they might not to bother you all~ and keep on his plan to teaching~

And teach was sacrifices his time to eat to teach a student which having exam on next week about chapter5~

From this i felt that he is good and responsible.
I am lucky that i meet this teacher, at the same time i am unlucky too because i meet a teacher which that rushing on the chapter and rushing to born a baby~Honeystar~!!!

if you're my classmate you should who is Honeystar~
I have to work hard and not to disappointing Alvin~
Kia Heng, you're one of the best~
YOU CAN DO IT!

~REVISE~
~REVISE~
~REVISE~

No comments: