Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I MUST GET IT~

Since i never update my blog for one week or 2 weeks something,
so i decided to update it now~

Tomorrow is Biology paper, felt very stress because i promised myself to get a flying color for this subject, and so do others subject.

i wonder why i am so interested in this subject, maybe it apply in our daily life or maybe the teacher's problem? Who knows even me~

until now, i just revised chapter 4 only, in my memory there's still some important point in my brain. Therefore i tihnk i just need to read through it then i can remember all the thing. Sometimes when i think like that it wont happend~

haha i think i'd better revise it~
Kakaka~

Today is freaking damn buay song~
why i buay song?
erm, so far i still can't speak it out~
because of someone~
i trying to bear his attitude~

When the day came, i think i will really scold him until he die!!!
okay this is all for today~

GOOOOOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIEND~
FOR TOMORROW~

3more days to go~
Pray for success~

No comments: