Monday, May 25, 2009

The Most Beh-Song day.

Today when i wake up, i though thats was a great day for me because this is the first week i finish my exam.
After i bath and settle up all the thing, then i wake my mummy up, she like don't want bother me, maybe this is fact by last night.
I play computer until 1am, maybe she angry. Nevermind , i take taxi to school.
it cost me RM3.60 and this facts me don't have enough money to spend on my foods.
Sad because need to care my pocket money.

When the school bell rang, the cute Puan. Salina come into our class, she'd promised us to give back our exam since we take it 2 weeks before.
Something was happened as same as i expected, she haven't finish to mark the paper.
If she give us an excuse is about too busy, i can forgive her, but her excuse just like.

I couldn't finish my homework because the excercise is too easy.
She said our paper consists of too many "Ayat Gantung", she no mood to mark on the paper, what the! When i heard this i just like been cheated by her.

After that is our mathematics paper time, this teacher is hardworking but his english is abit Professional~haha~

When i get my second paper i saw that my marks was extremely WEAK compare to last time one, i only get 72/100, what the!
then is time for paper one, before that i did counted i must get 33/40 for paper one in order to achieve 75 which is A1.

When i get the paper one, OMG the GOD is fooling me,
i only get 32/40, just one mark.
Nevermind try harder on next paper.

Haha, conclusion my mathematics get totally 74% which mean A2.

Thats all for today, thanks for sharing.
Good Bye

No comments: